lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

PB inspired SANTA .


PB inspired SANTA
Inspirado en PB Santa 

What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.

Agnes M. Pharo 

 Me gustaría agradecer a dos personas muy especiales y generosas que me han mencionado en sus blogs: Courtney de A Diamond in the Stuff  y a AmieAnn de Pinkapotamus.

   Featured on Pinkapotamus
Me siento sumamente honrada por sus palabras y por participar con mis pequeños trabajos en sus maravillosos blogs.
GRACIAS! Estas acciones ayudan a mantenerme en esta maravillosa aventura en Blogland.

I would like to thank two very special and generous than that referred My Shabby Chic Home to their blogs: Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff and AmieAnn of Pinkapotamus.
I am deeply honored by your words and for participating in my little work on your wonderful blogs.
THANKS!! These actions help to keep me in this wonderful adventure in Blogland.


Siempre me gustó el cuadro de Santa que tenia Pottery Barn, lo vi varias veces en la red, en Pinterest, en blogs, y me tentó hacer una versión personal.





 Busqué una imagen en este sitio mágico que es The GraphicsFairy, la imprimí y luego la copié en un lienzo. Utilicé primero un lápiz y luego un marcador negro. A este no lo envejecí ja!!!!


Y me pareció ideal para la entrada de casa, para acompañar los muñecos que compré el año pasado. 




 Buena semana y sed felices!!!! Have a good week and be happy!
Hasta pronto!!!!!  See you soon!!!
Me pone muy contenta leer los comentarios que me dejan. Gracias!!!!
I am very happy for your comments. Thank you!


Me uno a estas fiestas. I'm joining these parties:

Para una referencia más fácil podrán consultar las fiestas en las que participo en el botón correspondiente en la derecha de mi barra lateral.
For an easier reference of parties I am involved in please check the list on the bottom right on my sidebar.

28 comentarios:

  1. Wow! You have quite the talent for this. I think it's better than the PB version. Awesome!

    Thanks for linking up to Dare to DIY!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lore gracias por pasar y por tus lindas palabras!!!
    Estuviste posteando un montón!!! Toda una inspiración!!!!
    Besos!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lore
    Muy linda l entrada de tu casa. Todo es hermoso!!!
    Saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That looks really good! I love how graphic he looks. Great print!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This turned out fantastic. I love the look!

    Tracy

    ResponderEliminar
  6. SSSOOOO cute and super vintage! What a darling ho-ho!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love it! Stopping by from Twirl and Take a Bow!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love this jolly old elf Lorena! I actually have a large glitter Santa very similar. Didn't even hang him this year and I love him! He will come out and play next year for sure.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Looks wonderful! I am impressed!
    Valerie- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely! I love the santa I went and looked him up, I really enjoy the retro christmas feel. Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Caro

    ResponderEliminar
  11. How impressive! Thanks for joining the Dare to DIY!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. hi, i'm following the "farmgirl friday blog hop" i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Like the Santa image! Love the black and white.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. love love love your black and white santa....
    over from pink sat. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. what a great classic Santa print.
    Thanks for sharing.
    steph
    swtboutique.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I love how you put it up on the shelf. It's a beautiful, whimsical touch. Have a Merry Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Love your Santa and the snowman sitting beside him. You did such a good job on him. Merry Christmas!
    ~Jane

    ResponderEliminar
  18. This is so, so, so CUTE! Thanks for sharing your great idea! Merry Christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. The Santa is adorable! Thank you for linking to the Open House party and Happy Holidays.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. What a great Santa!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar